Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain, Rain, go away...

It's been raining non-stop now since Saturday...


I shouldn't be complaining because rain is no where near as bad as trudging through snow, but come on... pleeeease let it be spring already. All of my friends in Sacramento have been wearing short sleeve shirts and flip flops already, and I am still wearing scarves and rain boots and my coat...


My co-workers (long time residents and friends of this weather) even think this is lasting longer than normal, so it's not just me!


On the bright side, it's a great excuse to do some museum hopping which is exactly what my friend Karin and I are doing tonight... Thursdays are free from 5-8 so we'll trudge through rain and wind into a nice, warm, DRY museum for now... but please rain, GO AWAY!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment